Lo-Wrapper Stretch Wrapper
Lo-Wrapper is a low profile stretch wrapper that features a turntable height of only 26mm. This allows an operator to use either a hand pallet truck or a forklift to place or remove pallets from the wrapper when a fork lift is not always readily available for this task, especially in smaller operations.
Manual Lo Wrapper PLW1
These wrappers provide a motorised rotating turntable and a mast carriage carrying the film that is operated manually. The manual wrappers use a counter balanced carriage to make the manual raising and lowering of the mast easy. The operator simply guides the carriage up and down the mast to apply the film in any pattern.
Semi Automatic Lo Wrapper PLW2
With the Semi Automatic Lo Wrapper the mast carriage is powered and all manual effort is eliminated. The operator simply attaches the film and starts the wrap cycle with the push of a button. Multiple variable wrap patterns can be selected to enclose any kind of load with loads ranging up to 2.6 metres.
Film usage is decreased by the mechanical tensioning attachment and the Semi Auto Lo Wrapper is durable and designed for many years of efficient service. Stretching the film with the aid of a mechanical tensioning device reduces film usage.
Lo-Wrapper is priced to suit workplaces with light to moderate stretch wrapping needs.
FEATURES (SEMI AUTO ONLY)
• Turntable return to start
• Software storage for up to 9 user set wrapping patterns.
• Half, full and top sheet cycles.
• Improved tensioning system provides constant tension independent of Roll diameter.
• Quick release lever to disengage tensioner.
OPTIONS (MANUAL AND SEMI AUTO)
• Soft start or variable speed.
• Additional ramps (one is supplied standard)
• Relocation frame for easy relocation of the Lo-wrapper.
• Three-phase motor and low-voltage controls.
• Kit to allow hand rolls to be used OPTIONS (SEMI AUTO ONLY)
• Height of pallet to be wrapped can be keyed in or alternatively height sensing can be achieved using a photo-eye (optional).
• 3200mm extended mast
Lo-Wrapper Manual and Semi Auto Specifications:
Rotation speed: 9 rpm
Load capacity: 2000kg
Shipping weight: 350/400kg
Shipping dimension: 3200/3450 long 1300 wide (with mast lowered) 750 high
Mast height: 2420/2650mm
Wrapping height: approx 2200/ 2600mm
Turntable height: 26mm
THESE WRAPPERS ARE EFFICIENT AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AT PREVENTING BACK STRAIN AND INJURY, WHICH ARE THE MOST COMMON OF ALL WORKPLACE INJURIES (1994, WORKSAFE AUSTRALIA) BECAUSE THEY ARE DESIGNED TO ELIMINATE THE DANGEROUS AND TIME-CONSUMING PRACTICE OF STRETCH WRAPPING BY HAND. AS EMPLOYERS HAVE BECOME MORE AWARE OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY, STRETCH WRAPPING BY HAND HAS BECOME LESS AND LESS VIABLE.
Machine Stretch Wrap Film is Australian manufactured and available in natural or black. The black is used to deter possible theft of expensive products working on the principle “if they don’t know what it is there is less reason to take it”. All rolls are 500mm wide and have a 76mm core diameter. There are 50 rolls per pallet.