The Advantages of the SweepEx Broom
• Handles difficult wastes - steel strapping, timper off cuts, sand, gravel, shrinkwrap debris, sludge & mud.... a breeze
• Economic and practical - with a powerful sweeping action at a fraction of the cost of a mechanical sweeper
• Productivity - will dramatically reduce your cleanup time and costs
• Long lasting - rugged construction and a long brush life ensure over 400 km can be swept for every 100mm of bristle
• Low maintenance - with no moving parts to break or wear out, and no downtime
• Easy bristle replacement - simply slide-in, slide-out
• Easy versatile mounting - quickly and simply attached to your forklift, bobcat or loader
• Safety - no moving parts, minimal dust
• Easy cleaning with water or steam
• Bi-directional - sweep forward or in reverse
A SweepEx Broom for Every Application
The ValuSweep Series
ValuSweep is rugged yet lightweight and economical, it has 5 x 220mm high brush rows & is ideal for interior and exterior commercial sweeping. The ValuSweep main frame is a one-piece solid aircraft aluminium extrusion. Widths 1.2 and 1.5m.
The Pro Broom Series
Pro Broom is designed for medium to heavy duty sweeping jobs. It has 8 x 300mm brush rows and is engineered with the same rugged quality as the Mega Broom. The Pro Broom main frame is made from industrial strength steel with a heavy duty powder coat finish. Widths 1.5 & 1.8m.
The Mega Broom Series
Mega Broom is designed for heavy duty sweeping jobs. It has 11 x 300mm high brush rows which make it suitable for the toughest sweeping needs. The main frame of the Mega Broom is made from industrial strength steel with a heavy duty powder coat finish. Widths 1.5, 1.8 & 2.4m.